(Redirected from Coaches)Jump to navigation Jump to search
→ Go! Category:Game play
Your team is managing the hotel; however, there is a number of competitors who run an alike hotel in your city, so they are active in the same market. There will be a coach (or coaches) per city, supporting that specific city and all of its hotels with advice and suggestions. This coach will not favour any particular team but, will favour the total of the city. There are more city's depending of the number of participants.
A group of coaches in one of the competitions
The coaches tasks are:
- supporting and helping his or her city.
- the first person to contact if the team has problems.
- giving bonuses and fines.
- representing your city in the total of the Game and towards Jill Jandal e.g.
- assesses your assignments, which heavily influences your revenues-profit.
- decide on your final marks for the total of the Game.
- the contact person for resits, if applicable.
Let's have a look at your new strategy now.
→ Go! Following the Introduction Game play? Step 4/10 is the page Strategy
→ GO! Top of this page